Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

COD

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

COD.

For readers who were following my updates for my current story. Here is the newest updates bout what happen.

After me and fren take action not to ask, and starting to hope no more eventhough it was our rights, ALLAH answered by send him some sign of his anger. But unluckily cause the one who pays was my housemate. They got car breakdown on their way home today. Problem with the steering, luckily it happen before they stary their journey, if not, i dont knw what to say.

COD right? You pay for hurting ppl.

My fren said,
''ko nyumpah ae?''

n i replied ''no lah'', for what? I rather stay quiet than doing that to my fren.

Between me n him, let ALLAH decide.

4 comments:

Iffah Afeefah said...

ALLAH balas. Em bgus2

kiera'sakura said...

doa hamba yg ditindas insyaAllah dimakbulkanNya...

Eza Boom Boom said...

Allah know the best for us. InsyaAllah. :)

LubLy said...

let ALLAH decide..

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA