Followers

Friday, 25 May 2012

I will take the responsibilities

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Just arrive home. Full day training today. Not just that, venue was located at the centre of bad traffic jam, near Jalan Tun Razak. Depart early and arrive late. Hihi

On my way home, with mr boss. We talk bout the slow progress of the site binder which suppose to be submitted 3 days upon completion. But now, only half of the total completed was submitted. Mr boss sounds worried bout this.

Suddenly i came out with my own solution,
"okay, starting next week, i will take the responsibilities, i will take action on the site binder, and put remarks to every reports which was prepared by me, i will then assign any engineers to attend site for data, opss not me, but mr boss will assign ppl for that purpose. "

And both, abg madi n mr boss agreed with my ideas.

Actually, im in the middle of leaving this company, but i still.want to do this because i feel sorry for mr boss, hes a good boss but having this problem. The reason why i suggested myself is just for my own satisfaction. i want to see mr boss smiling when he saw the progress of the reports, this is the only thing i can do to repay him for his kindness during my service here.

If i cant clear all, but at least i hv settle some, would be a relief for him.

I do keep in mind to clear as many as i can. Who knws i can clear most of it? I believe i can.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

4 comments:

Iffah Afeefah said...

Hurm buat stakat mampu nadh

Rozuan Ismail said...

good!! yakin pada diri sendiri =)

kiera'sakura said...

ye awak boleh :)

Hanif Idrus said...

bagus..sekarang ini susah nak cari pekerja sebegini...cayok!!!

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA