Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Mr new friend

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Introducing, my new partner. His name is stress.



What i can say bout him is that :
1. can come in any way. either past or present . The present one, will help me adding some more work on the list, and the past will give me more headache cause he will push me to da max.
2. kinda cute but annoying when he come as someone who asked for your help, but at the same time, press you to get what he want, A S A P !
3. someone new in my life. havent meet him before, eventhough he seems to be very near to me.
4. introduced me his two partner, demoralized and fed up. and those two bringing me near to word I  Q U I T!


Ahhhh.. unfriend him. block him. report ! <-- bout="" br="" dearie="" i="" my="" this="" told="">

5 comments:

Nurzakiah Hanum said...

great :)

kiera'sakura said...

hihihihi. jgn la mcm tue. abi tak leh stress nanti baby stress skali ;)

Lydia Miza said...

Salam dik!
Kerja apa pun buat apa pun akan stress juga sesekali.buat kerja ikut turutan mana yg perlu siapkan dulu ye dik:)

Lydia Miza said...

Haip! Akak ada klu nk pinjam bahu:(

Iffah Afeefah said...

block je jrang lalala

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA