Followers

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Mr postman

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Last week, my boss share with me something.
"we are just a postman, we get the letter, we send it to the sender , that is actually what we were doing now"

I believe he is telling me the truth behind what we were doing. Got the letter or in our field now , part drawing, and then try to get them what they requested to have at the end of the process.

On the way of completing the requirements, many things need to be looked at. Especially process. Same
Like a postman, letter, and how thy plan to deliver it. In this field is how we managed our team, how we plan our tasks and wht we can go to meet the dateline.

If last time i answered im a clerk to every phone call i get, now change already.

A postman, i repeat a postman. ;)

1 comment:

Lydia Miza said...

I am a postman too:)

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA