Followers

Friday, 19 July 2013

my new experience

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

its kampung time.

we were at her kampung. goin back fr the first time in this Ramadhan. yesterday i was about to cancel my leave due to my workload, but this morning, i decided to continue.

asked Mama bout her opinion also, she want me to come back here. actually its not that i dont want to come back here, just that i asked dear Ummi to go first, and i will come later after i finish my work. might be on tomorrow morning or late night today.

new experience, fast as a husband, as new 'menantu' in this family. well not bad.

Alhamdulillah. thanks ALLAH for giving me this. i will do my best to take care of this harmonies and make everyone happy. insyaALLAH.

2 comments:

MR & MRS MAKMUM said...

alhamdulillah .........

kiera'sakura said...

insyaAllah, mekasih abi :)

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA