Followers

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Thanks Dear

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Looking at my beloved dear sleeping make me smile. Suddenly feels like want to cry.

how she had doing her best to gv me the best today.

Look at what she prepared to me today.


She's just coming back frm work. Arrived quite late. but still doing this. Tired but still want to cook this for me.

Thanks dear.

Thanks a lot.

Nobody can replace you.

nothing to gv, but a promises that i will do my best to make u smile, and if theres a reason why you cry is because i've 'touched' you with a very very best treatment, something that i rarely do for someone.

I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Dzureen Darwis said...

Those who love you will be able to sacrify for you :) thumbs up for her

kiera'sakura said...

kerana kasih sayang dan kerana Allah :)

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA