Followers

Saturday, 14 April 2012

A day with her n ma

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

A day with her n ma.

Yesterday was the day when we finally met up after a very long time havent seen each other, but its kinda special this time as we have a new attendees which is my future mama . Then meet up with my future niece n nephew then sis n bro in law.

Need to be very careful in such a situations, well, im bringing my mama n ayah's name with me, so really need to take care of everything especially my menace. I dont want ppl to see me being rude or whatsoever .

Cant deny how worried i am, but still need to face it right, so i just let it be and through smoothly. Alhamdulillah everything was just fine.

Miss F did share something with me yesterday. About one of her friend asked her bout my presence when im back to my hometown.

''pity you. He didnt come and look for you when he went back''

luckily she got the right answer to stop those Q.

Well, something special bout us is the, everyone were trying his best to understand each other. We knw which is our first priority and will try our best to gv our best to the ppl around us. I admit we do less contact when we were at hometown, on the working days, but its not a reason for any of us to feel uneasy, cause we knw, we hv something more important to take care of.

Btw, we do keep those sweetness inside and will make sure each other got it limitless once everything were settle down. So why keep anything in heart, as we knw, time will come when we will get it and that time we wont give any excuses as we already halal for each other.

P/s : so happy after finally meet up my lil Afiq. He love to chat, ehemmm is he want to follow my steps of being someone who love to talk so much? :p

3 comments:

Rozuan Ismail said...

sweet =)

kiera'sakura said...

Alhamdulilah... dah mcm nak pegi berperang pulak gayanya.... hahahaha..

Afiq suka nangis bila saya kacau, ada bideo dia dengan saya... geram jer...hihihihi

Iffah Afeefah said...

ooo knp ai tak penah bace eh entry ini

waaaaa

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA