Followers

Monday, 9 April 2012

My bus break down experience

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Bus break down. ahhaaha. what an experience. For the past 2 years plus im here, this is the first time im dealing with this.

Someone SMS me. And the SMS lead to questioning my action. Something that i really dont like. I have a creadibility, i hate liars, and i wont lie, so when someone starts to question my action, it'll automatically bring forth some unhappy feelings inside.

Someone send me a message apologize for what happen. Actually i dont feel anything bout what happen, ALLAH have his plan of arranging this experience. I am learning something this morning. But no matter what it is, praise to ALLAH cause HE had save me this morning. I manage to settle down eventhough a bit late .

Someone complaining why the driver stop the bus beside the highway, not on the nearest RnR. to be honest, that someone is right. But on the other side, im proudly cud say that the driver is doing his best to give us a comfortable journey.

And the best part is, i knw, i have so many ppl who love me all around me. Mama, macik n Kak send me an SMS to cool me down (eventhough i am ok this morning), Abg Mie come and save the day. ALLAH send out someone to fetch me to destination when i decided to walk from RnR to nearest Plaza Toll that took about 2km that really make me sweat. ( but it is ok la kan? SEHAT ! ahahaha )

Its just a reminder to all of us, nobody ask for a bus to break down. Nobody want a bad experience during travelling.and ALLAH always have something for us everytime HE send us something.

2 comments:

Lydia Miza(Aidyl Azim) said...

2 km ke dik?jauhnye...mesti langkah laju2 dlm kebosanan kan masa tu.sian adik kak

Iffah Afeefah said...

Erm pnglmn mgjr kan

spe syg yu tu hehe

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA