Followers

Monday, 9 April 2012

He can. i know he can. !!

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Alhamdulillah. All praise to ALLAH for giving me some time to 'leave' him with some advices and for the precious heart to heart session just now.

Alhamdulillah, i manage to understand his future plan. I know we can rely on him, but sometimes he really has bring us to the end of the road. Where we started to feel hopeless and fed up of trying.

Mama told me to be positive today. Ask be to be gentle and add some more patience to face our situations nowadays. I used to be the one who.backed him up so badly, but today i got very frustrated and starting to lose hope.

ALLAH had send mama to be the one to stop me from being the one who lose hopes. Touched on one of mama's word , "he might be worried of ur anger, n thats the reason why he's so silent when u r home", n she was right, by the time i start to talk, everything changed.

Im not someone who love to scold ppl so.easily, its just that i love him damn much, n was sad of myself for not able to play my role well. Thats the reason. Whatever it is, i always pray that he'll be 'someone' one day. Hopefully ALLAH will fulfill my dreams. Amin
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

4 comments:

Anum said...

insyaallah

Mr. Straw said...

sabar sabar..retis termasyur cam hg kn byk sabaq..besa la..mcm2 dugaan bila dah fofular nii..heheheh

kiera'sakura said...

Amin :)

Iffah Afeefah said...

Who is he?

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA