Followers

Sunday, 8 April 2012

My committed n creative lil sister

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Hours ago. My sis called me, asking me to come near her and watch her lappy screen.

Then, she Slowly scrolling n clicking some pages to show me and giving ideas on how the gift should be. Im really impress on how creative she is. Her ideas are fresh and sounds interesting. Well, gifts that was produces urself, a handmade door gift makes me smile.

Interesting but need a lot of time and creativity. Im surely gonna like what she had show me. N again, it shows how excited and committed she is in conducting mine.

Who knows we can compress 2 in 1 ceremony kan? Sure it'll be extra excited. Ahhaa
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

kiera'sakura said...

buat door gift sndiri lebih memuaskan hati sebenarnya.. :)

GaDiS KaMpUnG sEpArA BaNdAr said...

ehem kongsi2 la ngan kita juga keh3...

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA