Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

My sunday

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

A frustration.

I saw how frust my fren is when dealing with his current situation. The one he trust the most act against him. I cant imagine hw hard was his situations nw, cause according to my calculation, he is nw in a tough one.

Then some ppl added another presure on him. The solution that was plan to be deployed was stuck due to some guy holding the car key which his tools was in there.

I myself had asked for my key to be returned ASAP. I dont want ppl to use my house as their pit stop no more. Plus planning to take out all the materials from here. I'll do what it takes to clear this matter including paying the outsiders for the job. I quit man, we quit.

P/s : i really hate ppl who love to take advantages of other ppl kind hearted + someone who burden ppl with his negligence.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

✽ ⓔ ⓔ ⓘ ⓨ ⓢ ⓢ ✽ said...

betui tu, is pun xsuka orang yang mengambil kesempatan ke atas orang yg baik hati ni.. huhu

Iffah Afeefah said...

La susah la cmtu
org ni mmg ske nyusahkan org

kawan nadh baik sgt la tu

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA