Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Touched

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Touched.

Just now, chat with one of my online sis. As usual, if i had time, i wil ask out hw their life goin. Today she told me bout her newest project, cupcake and cookies. Woww. . . For me , its big, cause her cookies is already on its 3rd phase, n nw about to try her new phase which is the cupcake.

Since, she is one of the person who were close to me, i take this chances to roughly inform her bout my big day. Then suddenly, she apologies.

I asked why. Its because her lappy problem, and nw shes using her sis old lappy, and that lappy does not suport her software, n thats the main reason why she start baking, cause she cannot do a design work now, which make she feel unhappy.

After she explain, then only i remember, she did hope to be the designer of my big day invitation card. She planned it, n did ask me bout the theme of the day, but nw all of those will just be a dream.

Its okay dear. It was nothing. Knowing that she were so.eager and remember bout that touches me. Owhh my. Thanks dear.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

Anum said...

sweet

Iffah Afeefah said...

ya sngt tacing

untung sngt org nk buatkan

xpe sis y penting niat

betul kan nadh?

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA