Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Another day with bloggers

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Im homee~~

Another day with bloggers.
Kak Lydia, Iffah, Elly n Adish Shida.

Finally get the chance to meet with my lil baby Syafiq, his brother Azhad, adorable Maisarah n her cute lil Qila. Wahhhh so cute, Syafiq can be picked up by anybody, but he loves to be with MEN.

Azhad, simple and unique i can say, ordered a nasi ayam, but ayam was left untouchable.

Maisarah, i can say that shes the Lydia Miza junior, love to smile and her smile is soo sweet.

N lastly is my lil Qila. I remember i asked her n Azhad,
"jum naik moto dengan achik?"
Their answer was, "taknak, naik motor sejuk la".
Then, "ala takpe la kita pakai la baju tebal."
"tak boleh, naik motor goyang goyang"

And i cant stop myself from smiling when i saw she laugh when she saw bald lil Zafirah. Owhh my, mischievous lil gurl. But a lil bit shy when she first saw me, trying to 'mengorat' her.

Anyway, its a nice experience. I learn a lot of things. Thanks to all, especially Kak who packed for me her cooking for my 'bekal', Adish Shida for inviting, Elly n Iffah for no-bored feeling towards me eventhough we just meet up weeks ago, to abg for accompany me, n not forgotten all my cute niece and nephew. Also bloggers at Putrajaya for you time.

Thanks all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

7 comments:

Lydia Miza(Aidyl Azim) said...

Tq adik sudi dtg.. Huhu

Ryu on ahsfantasy24.com said...

seronok bila boleh jumpa kawan2 blogger :)

Iffah Afeefah said...

Hehe asek2 muke kite je kn jiran

Cik Pulau said...

tak pernah lg jumpa nadh.. bila la dapat jumpa nadh.heee~

Eza Boom Boom said...

bestnya, perjumpaan dgn bloggers. :)

Melati Qistyna's Mummy said...

Wahh, sonoknye jumpa reramai... Dh jumpa Kak Lydia yek... Heeee

kiera'sakura said...

untunglahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA