Followers

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Its the end

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Feels like plan will be cancelled soon. But still thinking. If referring to mr boss, there will be no interaction between me n them, but if my colleague was right, it will still be something between us.

Actually im planning to look for my boss n get confirmation today, but i was 'kept' in office after office hour to clear the site binder for acceptance tomorrow. I need to confirm all from now, to avoid anything from happening in the future. Like colleague said, he is trying to stop the volcano from blowing his lava.

I need to confirm bout my future. If it were not complying my rules, i wont get back. I wont work 4 ppl who forgetting things so easy.

Im hurt. Seriously. Until i suddenly pray that ALLAH will 'pay' him for what he has do to me n my colleague.

Pity me ,ive worked hard for the wrong person from the beginning
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

3 comments:

kiera'sakura said...

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku berikan kekuatan dan semangat buat Nadzri, simbahkan ais kesejukan dalam hatinya saat dirinya disakitkan.. Amin.. :)

Iffah Afeefah said...

erm tula kan

sian nadh

mmg very the bad mood haha

Suhaili Sarif said...

what he has done to you????
mr boss kacau nadh ya?????ggggrrrr

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA