Followers

Friday, 18 May 2012

My wednesday - part 2

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Continue from part 1.

Went home. Take a bath. Then boil water to hv some 'light' food for my dinner. Intentionally take the light one cause afraid my big n heavy perut will just 'help' for early goodbye which is 'pancit awal'.

Then bout 9:30pm, went out to my boss house then go to the Arena with him.

Reaching the arena reminds me bout my shining days with my Sagongnyor FC during diploma. A lot of memorable moment we had together. From zero to hero. (pls dont vomit, hihi) . Actually i just want to mention bout hw the team had grow, from nothing to a competitor.

Game start at 1030pm. As soon as entering the arena , im quite frustrated with the pitch. I thought it was a rubber one, but nope it was just a plastic type pitch (dont know how to describe). Since we come to play, so quit questioning, and focus on the game play.

And for the first time in my career (chewahh), after about 15-20 on the pitch, i had to stop running, i had an injury behind my thigh. I cant run at all, by running it will stretch the muscle more and more. So i just slowly walk in the pitch and act as a fortress for my team.

Luckily, the injury only appear for about 15 mins only. As i walk inside the pitch, the injury become less and less. As soon as it okay, everything changed. I manage to play at my nearly true form (no way to get near the true form, dah tua la, tak exercise lagi, dah tak fit).

My boss asked,
"ko tak stretching ke?"

Okay, forgot to mention,i do a very less stretching before start. Okay, my bad! serves me rite.

Moral of the story, do a stretching well before start ur activities, or things like what happen to me might happen to you, it also might get WORST, so be aware of it. Stretching actually make ur muscle 'ready' for activities. So do it before start ! !

P/s : malu la baru nk start da kntoi. :P
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

5 comments:

Sunah Sakura said...

eeeeeee..ape ni, bahasa inggeris pulak..tak paham lah!!! wekkkss! :p

aizamia3 said...

bila terus main tanpa melakukan stretching tu yang buat badan semakin bertambah sakit..

-gedek! said...

kalau uncle menggeliat tu kira stretching la...

haha

Iffah Afeefah said...

Padan muke

spe suh

kiera'sakura said...

hurm sendiri salah, xpe la lain kali jgn buat lagi

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA