Followers

Thursday, 17 May 2012

My wednesday - part 1

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

Suppose yesterday was my movie marathon.day, but everything changed when my boss asked me to come for a futsal friendly at night.

Only god know how excited i am. After a long time "retire" due to no team, i finally get the chances to teturn to the futsal arena.

On my way home, after asking for advices, i decided to get a lenses. For me its necessary when playing, cause during my last game, my spectacles broken, after being hit by an opponent trial towards our goal post.

And the stories start when i reach the shop, place where i bought my spectacles years ago. N now im choosing this shop again. Reasons, i have a malay shop on the line, why shud i go to other shop? Its not about races, but its about support. A wealth muslim hopefully will help to generate fund for enhancing our Islamic development programme.

Conversation start when i asked bout lens. I told them that this is my first time trying to use. First i decided to buy and wear it on my own but the promoter refuse to let me go without learning on how to wear it.

Luckily i listen to their advices. Oh my, my first trial was not so good. Half an hour for one eye. Two eyes equals to an hour. They laughing at me, seeing how difficult i am when doing it.

I nearly lost one of the lens on my attempt. the promoter went to get a replacement for me, but only right after she opened the packaging, i found back the lens, stick on my cheek. That was the second time, first time it was stick at the spec cabinet.

As soon as the lens stick at my eyes, a strange feeling appear.
"wowwwww,what a wonderful feelings to hv my eyes seeing the world without a spectacles",

Then i asked,
"can i just wear this for the whole month?"

NO WAY! ! ONLY 8 HOURS .

Hihihi.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

7 comments:

Are_Rull said...

kahkahkah..buang tebiat pe nk kekalkan pkai lenses tu lma2 kt mata..adoi...

kiera'sakura said...

hahaha.. jgn buat main la, jgn pulak tido tue pakai lens... :p

Iffah Afeefah said...

Bhye la

mntg teruja xpkai spek

ce snap pic tgk cmne rupenye

shida anwar said...

Hoit2 nak pakai sebulan pilihlah hat sebulan punya..tp x baik tuk kesihatan mata
tp kalau main futsal sebulan baik tuk kesihatan ..... *sila isi tempat kosong*
~berlalu secepat mungkin~

shida anwar said...

Hoit2 nak pakai sebulan pilihlah hat sebulan punya..tp x baik tuk kesihatan mata
tp kalau main futsal sebulan baik tuk kesihatan ..... *sila isi tempat kosong*
~berlalu secepat mungkin~

aizamia3 said...

hahaha.. tak penah dibuat orang.. mana boleh pakai lebih 8 jam..

Hanif Idrus said...

tak ada pengalaman pakai lens ini..
so nokomen..heheheh

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA