Followers

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Okay, we hv one ye?

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca.

I'll be wearing a shirt in my near future. Again concentrate with the management jobs. Sounds simple, but listening to what mr boss n colleague said, i'll be handling a lots of thing with possibilities to hv an assistant if needed.

I guess Mama n my Miss F will be very happy to hear this. (FYI, they were very worried everytime i mentioned bout sites), now they already get what they want.

Then is my lovely sis,
"abg, please make sure that you get fairer for your weds."

Actually she and mama had choose the theme colour for my weds. Like Mama said,
"she cannot wear that colour, due to his future H colour, that is why she was so eager to see you wearing it"

Just smiling. I do what i can to see everyone smiling. Especially my beloved ones. This were also a reason why there'll be a small reception ceremony for my side. I was planning to hv no ceremony due to Miss F already hv one. But her opinion changed my view.

"u were Mama n Ayah's first son in the family, dont you want to see them celebrating ur day? ".

Okay, we hv one ye?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

3 comments:

Iffah Afeefah said...

Erm kan baik dedue buat.
Yp sambut mnntu simple je kan

xpayah pening2 dgn glap eh

aizamia3 said...

lepaskanlah hajat mak tu.. ;)

kiera'sakura said...

Mestilah ur Miss F tsenyum snang hati lpas nie... :)

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA