Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Life is like a Barter system.

Assalamualaikum. Dan salam sejahtera pada yang membaca. 

Life is like a Barter system.

Hi Readers, anyone of you guys still remember bout barter system which we learn when we were still studying in school?

Barter System is that system in which goods are exchanged for goods. In ancient times when money was not invented trade as a whole was on barter system. This is the system used by our ancestor to have materials which was not theirs by exchange it with others. Normally the thing was agreed to have the same value with what offered by the third party.

Well, i do think that life is actually the same with the barter system. You need to give to have something. 

for me now i understand why i was been given a trial this few weeks. Its because ALLAH want me to knw that i have a lot of ppl behind who will support me, pamper me, calm me down, bringing me up when i was about to be at the bottom of everything.

First of all, i would like to say thanks to all of those for supporting me even-though we were not related with each other.  They are my Sisters. Kak Lydia, Kak Shida n Kak Aisyah. All were really good to me, sometimes i feel awkward, well, not because of they were from strangers to sis, but u knw, how does the relationship can went this far.

Finding yourself to have someone who love you is what you treasure the most. Who dont want to be loved right? And who love to be the HATE subjects of other ppl, this is what i call barter system, ALLAH testing me and he gave me help at the same time, show how Merciful he is to his slave. Alhamdulillah.


P/s :  Thanks to everyone.

4 comments:

Hanif Idrus said...

Life as a barter system..nice

Iffah Afeefah said...

Barter

erm i like

kiera'sakura said...

Alhamdulilah :)

mdmZ said...

u r rite...

Buta+Pekak+Bisu=CINTA